Happy October everyone! Can you believe it’s here already? Halloween is less than a month away…
My kids are getting pretty excited about the Halloween season. My 9 year old daughter has been anxious to get started on a few Halloween crafts. She has been busy looking at YouTube and Pinterest, coming up with ideas. She was so excited to make the pumpkin ornament below, that she wanted to share it with you all.
Without further adieu, here’s her very 1st blog post! I’m so happy to have her as my guest blogger….didn’t she do a great job?! I’m sure she’d love to hear what you think of her craft, feel free to leave a comment below
Hi,i’m Ariana and i will teach you how to make this cool pumpkin ornament! HERE’S HOW!
1. GATHER YOUR SUPPLIES
2. PUT YOUR ORANGE POM POM’S IN YOUR PLASTIC ORNAMENT
3. PUT THE COVER BACK ON WHEN IT’S STUFFED WITH POM POM’S
4. TIE A KNOT WITH A GREEN RIBBON AT THE TOP
5. DRAW A FACE THEN COLOUR IT IN
6. AND HERE IS YOUR PUMPKIN- HAVE LOTS OF FUN MAKING YOUR OWN!