Happy Friday everyone! Don’t you just love Fridays?! After a mid week blizzard, I’m happy to report that the temps have warmed up, the snow is melting and dare I say…..Spring is in the air!
Do you decorate for the seasons? I just love the opportunity to change things up a little to keep a fresh feel in my home. Below are some pics of a few simple “spring” touches I’ve pulled together…..
- A glass cake dome is a perfect place to create a simple Easter display. A little moss, some colourful eggs, tiny chicks and a ceramic bunny complete the look….
- Softly colored mini eggs in an apothecary jar are pretty all on their own. **Warning** They are hard to resist! lol!
- A closer look at the inside of my cake dome display
- A so-simple Spring banner! I used some pretty mini take out boxes (Michaels), glued on some white scalloped circles made with a paper punch and some letter decals. I strung a pink ribbon through the box tops and then added these pretty paper flowers( also from Michaels) on either end to complete the look….so easy yet so cute!
- Found these sweet mini pin-wheels and added them to some faux hydrangeas for a dash of colour….
- No Easter display could be complete without my favourite treat…..Peeps!! Yum! So hard to resist though….
Have a wonderful weekend and “hoppy” decorating!
For more great Spring ideas check out the Random thoughts linky party at